1000W LED grow light is commonly used for the first (or vegetative) stage of growth, as they emit light closer to the blue spectrum that can trigger a greater vegetative response in plants. Sodium vapor lamps are common for the second phase of growth, as they have a reddish light, which provides a greater flowering response in plants.
This is due to the similarity of this light spectrum with the solar incidence of spring, when most plants understand that it is time to flower.
WHY SODIUM VAPOR 1000W LED GROWS LIGHT IS ESED?
If a cultivator uses sodium vapor 1000W LED grow light during the plant's vegetative stage, it will grow a little faster, but it will have longer internodes, which can make the branches more fragile later on. Some growers choose to use a sodium vapor lights in conjunction with metal vapor lights during flowering.
This type of lamp is very efficient in light emission, but they have the disadvantage of needing a ballast to be activated, in addition to causing great impacts on the electricity bill.
WHY MODERN LED PANELS ARE PREFERED?
On the other hand, modern LED panels have numerous advantages when we consider their ease of use, efficiency and durability. The lifetime of LEDs is somewhere around 10,000 to 20,000 hours. LEDs do not require a ballast, just plug them directly into the outlet (check the voltage of the equipment and the network first!), in addition to being relatively quieter.
COB Leds are growing leds with lenses that amplify the lighting, increasing up to 4 times the panel's original power.
FAR BEYOND CHOOSING LIGHTING FOR THE GROW
In addition to choosing the type of 1000W LED grow light, it is important to pay attention to the flooring of the room. Dark walls will absorb much of the light emitted by the lamp, so cover all walls, ceiling and floor with reflective material.
Many growers paint the space white and this is the best solution if you don't have a lot of resources to invest in Mylar, but never line your grow with aluminum foil. They generate heat zones.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF 1000W LED GROW LIGHT?
The importance of 1000W LED grow light in planning goes beyond the concern with plants. A leaky space and you could have problems with your neighbors. Light at night can be a major inconvenience for those who like to sleep in the dark. So be careful not to cause inconvenience.
Moreover, a lamp alone will emit light for the plant's development, but when coupled to a reflector it will show all its efficiency.
The reflector makes the light have a much greater reach and, depending on the size of your grow and the number of plants you intend to grow, consider including this equipment right from the start.
WHAT IS THE BEST OPTION TO USE GROW LIGHT?
Once you have planned the space where you will grow your crops, you can determine the type and power of light you will use. When choosing the type of lamp, your budget can interfere with your plans, but be aware of the cost-benefit and not just the cost of lighting systems.
In addition, 1000W LED grow light displays, for example, may seem completely out of your budget. The reflections on your electricity bill will be positive and they end up paying for themselves in less time than you might think.
ADVANTAGES OF THE THREE BASIC LIGHTING SYSTEMS:
1) ADVANTAGES OF Compact Fluorescent Lamps
- It's difficult to grow very large plants in this kind of light
- Ideal if you just want a simple crop with an average yield
- Cheap to set up and maintain
- Discreet – Little heat, little consumption
- Compatible with various sizes of growing areas
- If you want to take a more serious cultivation, you will need to use more suitable lamps
- However, if you decide to upgrade your crop along the way, you can still reuse the fluorescent lamps for young plants
For a small and inexpensive cultivation, the best choice is compact fluorescent lamps (CFL), instead of 1000W LED grow light. It will help you a lot in growing various plants easily.
2) ADVANTAGES OF High Pressure Vapor Lamps (MH and HPS)
- Can keep multiple plants in an indoor crop;
- Very easy to maintain once assembled;
- Requires a standard E40 ceramic socket and ballast to be connected. Never plug them into a plastic socket;
- They consume more energy and produce more heat than ordinary light bulbs;
- They need a large space or an exhaust system to deal with the heat;
- It can make the growing space setup more expensive;
- Large and consistent harvests with a high quality final product;
- Many resources and cultivation information are available using these lamps, which makes them one of the safest options for cultivation;
Why these metal vapors lamp are suggested?
These are important for serious growers due to electricity costs and heat issues as compared to 1000W LED grow light. Use a metal vapor lamp (MH) for the vegetative phase and a sodium vapor lamp (HPS) for flowering.
This combination of grow lights mimics natural sunlight during the different seasons of the year and is the most tried and tested way of growing. Many modern types of ballast come with the capability to support both types of lamps.
3) ADVANTAGES OF LED PANELS
- Super discreet – Low consumption and low heat
- Cheap and easy to maintain after everything assemble
- High initial cost. LED lights currently cost more than any other growing light
- Growing LED displays are the most modern plant lighting systems.
- There are specific light emission patterns in LED panels as1000W LED grow light, in the wavelengths that the plant absorbs
TYPES OF GROW LEDS
There are currently 4 types of grow LEDs.
- COB LEDs, which have lenses that amplify lighting
- Full spectrum grow LEDs, which have a pink coloration
- Quantum LEDs, which emit yellowish light,
- COB quantum grow LEDs, the latter being the more modern today, as they combine the amplification power of grow LEDs with quantum led technology