GLTF 800 1:1 replacement HPS 1000w 2.7umol/J full spectrums+660nm+460nm Greenhouse waterproof LED 800w grow light
Unit price per
GLTF 800 is a 800 watts full spectrum LED grow light from Master Grower.
Top Quality LED Chips: GLTF 800 is built up with 628pcs full top-bin white, and red LED diodes.
High Light Output: The overall light output is up to 2.7 µmol/J and 2160 µmol/s. This high efficiency of electricity to light not only saves your bill but increases your yield at the same time.
Full Spectrum for VEG & FLOWER: The spectrum has been specially tuned with warm/cool white, 660nm deep red. The overall balance is dedicated to optimizing the whole growth cycle of your plants, delivering strong vegetative growth and high-yield flowering.
More Even Light Distribution: The GLTF 800 is is able to 1:1 replace 1000W HPS. The whole light can be easily fixed by universal hanging.
0-100% Dimmable & Daisy Chain: With the VD-100 dimming controller, up to 100 light fixtures can be controlled at the same time, as well as to set up the on/off timing, sunrise/sunset transition.
Perfect for Commercial and Home Grower: The GLTF 800 LED grow light is perfect for commercial growers using a horizontal farming method, Easy to set up by universal hanging, then simply plug and play.
Wattage Draw: 800 watts
LED Diodes: 628 pcs Top Bin
PPF (light output): 2160 umol/s
PAR Efficacy: 2.7 umol/J
Coverage area(commercial growing):
- Flowering footprint: 1.2 x 1.2 m, 4 x 4 ft
- Vegetative footprint: 1.5 x 1.5 m, 5 x 5 ft
Dimensions: 73 x 32 x 11 cm, 28.7 x 12.4 x 4.33in
Maximum ambient operating temperature: Up to 40° C
Product weight: 39.7 lbs (18 kg)
Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years
If you have a 4x4 tent this is the PERFECT light setup for you. More than enough par for every stage of your grow and my Temps range from 76-82 degrees in the tent. Worth every bit of the money I spent
This light is excellent in brightness and coverage and the dimmer makes it exceptionally extra special...well worth the money everyone that wants their babies happy go for the GLMX 720 you won't regret it..
From local warehouses in USA/CANADA/EUROPE: For customers ordering from USA/CANADA/EUROPE, if there is enough stock for the order, we will ship directly from our local warehouses. After payment is received, customer can receive the products in 6-8 days by FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc.
From our factory in China: For customer ordering a quantity more than our local warehouse stock, we will ship directly from our factory in China. The expected whole time from payment confirmed to receiving the products is projected to be 30-40 days by sea shipping. In the case of shipping from China factory, for customer in USA/CANADA/EUROPE, we will also cover the complete cost before arriving at the appointed shipping address, such as shipping, import tariff, tax, etc.
1. Warranty period
- ALL GLMX Series light fixtures have a standard FIVE-year limited warranty. Warranty period starts from the date of receiving products.
- ALL Octopus Series, Octopus X Series, and Matrix Series light fixtures have a standard THREE-year limited warranty. Warranty period starts from the date of receiving products.
This warranty policy does NOT apply to any customized product based on our standard models. The warranty policy of customized products is subject to the contract of the order.
2. Limited Warranty
The warranty as described herein shall only apply to MASTERGROWER branded lighting products sold by MASTERGROWER and the authorized agents. The warranty is only applicable to the party purchasing the products directly from MASTERGROWER and the authorized agents. MASTERGROWER warrants that each Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. If a product fails to operate in accordance with this warranty MASTERGROWER will provide free replacement of the failed Product subject to the applicable warranty policy and the limited warranty terms and conditions as below.
3. Terms and Conditions
- If any Product covered by this warranty is returned by Purchaser in accordance with the warranty policy and upon examination, MASTERGROWER determines to its satisfaction that such Product failed to satisfy this warranty, MASTERGROWER will, at its option, repair or replace the Product or the defective part thereof. For purposes of clarity, “repair or replace the Product or the defective part thereof” does not include any removal or reinstallation activities, costs or expenses, including without limitation labor costs or expenses.
- If MASTERGROWER chooses to replace the Product and is not able to do so because it has been discontinued or is not available, MASTERGROWER may replace the product with a comparable product (that can show small deviations in design and product specification).
- No agent, distributor or dealer is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of the limited warranty on behalf of MASTERGROWER in any matter.
- This limited warranty only applies when the Product has been properly wired and installed and operated within the electrical values, operating range and environmental conditions provided in the specifications, application guidelines, or any other document accompanying the Products. If a Product is found to be defective, or not performing per the product specifications, the Purchaser must notify MASTERGROWER in writing.
- MASTERGROWER will facilitate the technical resolution of problems. Third-party products sold by MASTERGROWER are not covered under this warranty, except as indicated specifically in agreement.
- This warranty does not apply to damage or failure to perform arising as a result of any Acts of God or from any abuse, misuse, abnormal use or use in violation of any applicable standard, code or instructions for use including without limitation those contained in the latest safety, industry and/or electrical standards for the relevant region(s).
- This warranty shall be void in the event in which any repairs or alterations not duly authorized by MASTERGROWER in writing are made to the Product by any person. The manufacturing date of the product has to be clearly readable. MASTERGROWER reserves the right to make the final decision on the validity of any warranty claim.
- If requested by MASTERGROWER the non-conforming or defective Products shall become MASTERGROWER’s property as soon as they have been replaced.
4. Warranty Claims
All warranty periods mentioned are subjected to MASTERGROWER having enough information of the failed product for verification of non-compliance. Guarantee claims have to be reported to MASTERGROWER within 30 days after discovery, specifying at least the following information (additional info may be required on request):
- Products failed, for international purchase, pictures and videos are required.
- Installation date and invoice date.
- Detailed problem description and number and % of failures, date-code of failure.
- Application, hours burned and switching cycles.
- Once a warranty claim is confirmed with a return-and-repair solution. Buyer needs to bear the shipping cost of returning to us. MASTERGROWER will bear the shipping cost of sending the repaired product to buyer. MASTERGROWER may charge Customer for returned Products that are not found to be defective or non-conforming together with the freight, testing and handling costs associated therewith.
- Products have to be applied and used in accordance to products specifications and application guides.
- Compensation for international purchase is product replacement or free parts for all confirmed failures.
- The LED fixture will be considered defective in material or workmanship only if a total of 15% or more of the individual light emitting diodes in the LED fixture fail to illuminate or any standard finish or coating on a product shows cracking, peeling, excessive fading or corrosion defects during applicable warranty period.